Mike Pence tries to explain how that works.

Next up: Chris Wallace actually presses Pence on how he and his party can say the stim didn’t work when it clearly created and saved Americans’ jobs.

This entry was posted in People, Republicans, The Economy, U.S. Economy and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to GOP: $33 billion in unemployment aid: no; $678 billion in tax cuts for the rich: absolutely

1. dissident says:

He’s just asking that Obama adhere to the PAYGO he promised.

2. JReid says:

But not on the tax cuts. The tax cuts he says do NOT have to use PAYGO.

I think it was Chris Wallace, not his daddy Mike.

But more importantly Pence has his history wrong. The Bush tax cuts did not increase revenue.

4. JReid says:

No more posting while tired. Thanks, Flo!

5. Leo Sigh says:

It makes you wonder how Republicans can try to explain any of this with a straight face. But what blows my mind even more is how many Americans will STILL vote for them.

6. Pingback: Morning clicks: the new conventional wisdom : The Reid Report

7. Ronbo says:

When the entire world is painted by Republicans (Television, Print, Radio), then do you really think that a single brush stroke has any effect?

Without a liberal/progressive media outlet, other than the Amy Goodman, there will be little impact by a single story. Unfortunatley CNN, FOX, ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, Print and Radio have their meme laid out for them and they are sticking to it.

I wonder…do the poor, middle class or rich own the media? Thank God for blogs.

8. Yen Garzon says:

My brother suggested I may like this website. He was entirely right. This put up actually made my day. You can not imagine simply how a lot time I had spent for this information! Thanks!