Jane Hamsher in full PUMA meltdown, cusses Obama supporters

ABL puts it rather succinctly

Keep your eye on Firedoglake, people. That ship is sinking fast. Jane Hamsher is suffering stage 5 Obama Derangement Syndrome.

She is so apoplectic that liberals won’t hop aboard the emoprog train, Hamsher is down to flinging cuss words at Obama supporters. And she is now officially siding with the tea party and Eric Cantor. The money quote:

Cantor offered a temporary extension three times last night, and by both Democratic and GOP accounts, that’s what made Obama snap. He wouldn’t be rejecting it “even if it brings my presidency down,” and taking his case to the American people, if he thought he had scored some big victory.

You gotta feel sorry for the guy. His most ardent supporters are the dumbest motherfuckers in the world, and they don’t realize he thinks they are digging his political grave.

Now, I try to keep this site PG, so sorry for the curse words. But jeez, Jane. Hang a Gadsden flag out your window, why don’t ya.

UPDATE: it’s spreading! Another “Democrat” — Pat Caddell is melting down, too.

This entry was posted in News and Current Affairs, People, Political News, President Barack Obama and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

38 Responses to Jane Hamsher in full PUMA meltdown, cusses Obama supporters

1. majii says:

I’m glad to see this happen because it’s past the time to uncover the infiltrators in the Democratic Party who are trying to undermine us and the American people.

I’m happy to see this post; I read Jane’s piece about an hour ago and was dumbfounded; and I normally pass right past her sh*t. A few on the left are as inflexible and destructive as Grover Norquist on the right. This seems to be a repeat of her health care implosion.

3. Dorothy Rissman says:

Hello mjii and Joy, I read on WSY that the jane is losing one of her main writers. Freewheel? The blowup is over the fact that Jane is going to support—take a deep breathe, she is going to support Ron Paul. The woman has lost her mind.

Ron Paul doesn’t believe in social programs, civil rights, giving money to the states or helping with education. This has got to be the craziest thing I have heard in at least hours.

4. EnoughIsEnough says:

What is done in the dark, usually comes out in the light. I’m not surprised at Jane at all. I’ve seen this coming for a long time.

5. Jane is a one tool activist. It’s outrage or nothing. She’s baffled that it hasn’t worked for anything more than funding her band of outrage addled misfits, and if this article is to be believed, that small success is coming to an end.

Well it might make more sense if Jane was referring to Cantor and his supporters…. : -) She could revise and extend her remarks. Jane was a movie producer, turned activist and now seems to consider herself the smartest chick in politics and must have a great source inside the negotiating room, which I doubt. I also doubt that Cantor was authorized to offer a temporary extension three times.

7. Andrew says:

Well, as a Progressive that, while critical, supports this President 100% I. Am.Screwed. The Rahm Emmanuels of the administration think I am a “F@#king Retard” and now the Hamshers of the world think I am a dumb Mofo.

Oh poor Andrew. I feel your pain, being somewhere in the middle of all that too. And guess what, the teabaggers have some words for you as well.

9. Leslie says:

Would the Hampster being going all emotional if things were going well for the HampsterBots? She came back out of her closet the moment the President said the words “Social Security” figuring Ah HA! Now she had the man by the gonads! Well, turns out the man has played her right along with the Teabaggers and now she’s all desperate and emotional because she has to go back into her firebagger closet,

President Obama’s base is actually growing. We no longer needs these buffoons!

10. Pingback: Quinnipiac poll: Americans siding with Obama on deficit fix, O’ demographics unchanged : The Reid Report

11. bmull says:

Not like Shoq isn’t on Twitter 14 hours a day 7 days a week pumping out hatred toward Jane and FDL. Does Jane do that? No fucking way. But at some point she’s had enough and she’s going to lash back. Get control your own fucking side. Stop tolerating the fortune cookie demagogue.

Um BMULL…not too many of us are even on twitter, let alone paying attention to Shoq. So maybe explain Jane in a lucid way or go fuck yourself?

13. Hsquared says:

Here’s all you need to know about Jane “I Shill For BP” Hamsher:

@mull who is Shoq? Is this Shoq’s blog? Jane posted that because of Shoq? She posts on FDL that we’re dumb mfers because of twitter? She’s as stupid as Weiner I guess. And you normally act reasonably intelligent.

15. sweetgreatmom says:

It’s easy to criticize and sensationalize an issue. However, what gets me is that she has the nerve to call the population of Democrats dumb motherfuckers. Who does she think she is? She is the dumb motherfucker for grouping people together with such language.

16. motorfingaz says:

Phuck this whore!

17. Kerry Reid says:

Hey now, Jane gave the world the unadulterated brilliance of “Natural Born Killers.”

Oh.

18. Matt Osborne says:

Correction needed? The Democratic Party hasn’t heard from Pat Caddell in a while, so I think his membership may have actually lapsed while he was appearing on Glenn Beck.

19. Rob Cypher says:

actually, I heard she “mutilated” Quentin Tarentino’s script for “Natural Born Killers”, then tried to screw with him about it as well.

20. Len says:

From what I’ve read about Caddell is that he was always a negative s.o.b. He was mostly responsible for Carter’s malaise speech and trying to turn Biden into JFK-lite back in the 80′s. Great successes indeed. Fits right in with the other Negative Nancys.

21. I still read TBogg (who is one funny mofo), but aside from his blog, I shook the dust of FDL off my sandals long ago. Around the time Hamsher started playing footsie with Grover Norquist.

I also unsubscribed from Adam Green’s Bold Progressives outfit yesterday after receiving yet another OBAMA OUTRAGE !!11!!ELEVENTY!! email. It’s not that I agree with every single thing Obama does. But Christ on a crumpet, he’s negotiating with the worst pack of sociopaths to infest the Capitol since Preston Brooks’ day. I’d rather focus my ire on the real enemy, thankyewveramuch…

Betty Cracker is right on, again.
    And I see the FDL folk are now trashing Lawrence O’Donnell. I would think they would get tired of whining all the time; it doesn’t seem healthy.

23. Ronbo says:

We ARE talking about Obama, the Republican trojan horse sitting in the middle of the Democratic party.

24. Ronbo says:

Oh, I forgot. Everyone is pretending to be Democrats on this site so that Social Security can be evicerated under a “Democrat”. Keep on swallowing the beltway thinking guys.

25. Roscoe says:

Social security eviscerated?? How dumb are you?

26. Dorothy Rissman says:

Roscoe you are so spot on. Eviscerated? these emoprogs are a riot. Always going out of their way to create drama.

I’m with Ronbo; they are conspiring to repeal the entire New Deal. Find the nearest soup kitchen, Granny. Oh wait, Ronbo probably doesn’t know what the New Deal was.

Word/rumor is out that Jane is going to endorse Ron Paul for President. Is that why FDL is losing folks in droves?

29. Dorothy Rissman says:

I heard that on WSY yesterday. Ron Paul. He hates entitlement programs. Is someone losing it?

Very true, Dorothy; Jane is raising money now at FDL to run ads to “save social security” (bash Obama). So it would be strange if she supported a candidate who would do his best to repeal all progressive programs. But then she also apparently hooked up with Grover Norquist at some point as well.

31. bmull says:

@Rupert #28: Who do you think started the lie that Jane was going to endorse Ron Paul??? Shoq did!!!! I’m telling you the guy is a sociopath and this blog should shun him.

BMULL I don’t doubt it; but I don’t know Shoq don’t read him and never heard of him, beyond Joy maybe mentioning him in a Manning story. I’ll be happy to shun him and Jane both.

33. Jaym says:

“His most ardent supporters are the dumbest motherfuckers in the world”…

Fascinating, considering I’m one of his most ardent supporters and I have a Mensa level IQ. (Mensa doesn’t hang with dumb mofos, for the record.)

What we have here is another case of backward reality. It mostly occurs with the tea party and other conservatives, but it can leak over to faux progressives and limited-thought liberals.

34. JDR says:

She’s just a dumb bitch for calling Obama supporters these vile names! That’s all I’ve got to say. If you can’t respect the views of another person of the party and then expect these same people to do the same thing, you’re the biggest hypocritical slimebag dick I’ve ever seen in my life. In fact, keep your ass out of these debates if you’re going to be like that because all you’re doing is pissing me off when you participate in this debate. I can’t stand looking at people like her.

35. JDR says:

I just don’t want to look at her video of her cussing out the Obama supporters because she has really pissed me off. FYI I’m not a overly liberal democrat as an Obama supporter. I’m a moderate. I think she should apologize to the Obama supporters for using such language.

36. adam says:

Can’t believe anybody’s staying with obama. He’s toast. Give it up.

37. Pingback: The Enemies Within: Puritopians on the Left « vegasjessie