Ted Nugent: draft dodger (deadbeat dad and creepy ‘teen dater’ too)

20120418-232258.jpg

Ted Nugent is not only standing by his violent rhetoric regarding the president, he doubled down today, which is why the Secret Service will be paying him a visit Thursday. But for all his tough guy, gunslinging rhetoric, the real Theodore Anthony Nugent is, above all things, a rank coward and draft dodger. Do contain your shock…

Like the presidential candidate he has endorsed, Nugent managed to avoid service in Vietnam, employing both familiar rhetoric, and describing his clever plan, in a 2006 interview with the Rutland Herald out of Vermont back in 2006:

“… if I would have gone over there, I’d have been killed, or I’d have killed, or I’d kill all the hippies in the foxholes … I would have killed everybody,” he told the Detroit Free Press in an interview published July 15, 1990.

Fortunately, for our hero, Ted didn’t go to Vietnam.

And how Ted managed to avoid the draft makes President Bush look like a war hero.

In that 1990 interview with the Free Press and from information collected from the Chickenhawk Web site, Nugent told about how he avoided the draft: “He claims that 30 days before his Draft Board Physical, he stopped all forms of personal hygiene. The last 10 days he ingested nothing but junk food and Pepsi, and a week before his physical, he stopped using the bathroom altogether, virtually living inside his pants caked with excrement and urine. That spectacle won Nugent a deferment.”

It says volumes about the character of a man who calls himself the Motor City Madman. The Detroit native went out of his way to avoid the defining experience of his generation, then has the gall to talk about how eagerly he would have killed, “if” he had served.

There’s plenty more Nugent hilarity in that article, including his priceless take on women. Wonder if Ann Romney has checked that out… (hat tip Robert Sobel, Orlando Examiner)

So the 63-year-old tough guy, who says he’ll be “dead or in jail” this time next year if President Obama is re-elected, wasn’t man enough to answer his country’s call during the Vietnam draft. That’s so Dick Cheney…

UPDATE: But wait, there’s more!

Ted the Family Guy

He has had two wives and has eight children, including three out of wedlock in two liaisons almost 30 years apart.
In the late 1960s, prior to his first marriage, Nugent fathered a boy, Ted (Mann) and a girl, whom he gave up for adoption in infancy. In 2005 Nugent was involved in a legal battle for not paying enough child support.

In 1978, Nugent began a relationship with seventeen-year-old Hawaii native Pele Massa. Due to the age difference they could not marry so Nugent joined Massa’s parents in signing documents to make himself her legal guardian, an arrangement that Spin magazine ranked in October 2000 as #63 on their list of the “100 Sleaziest Moments in Rock”

But of course, he’s an all around good American, and the arbiter of who is, and who isn’t, a patriot…

This entry was posted in 2012, Guns, Mitt Romney, Politics and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

76 Responses to Ted Nugent: draft dodger (deadbeat dad and creepy ‘teen dater’ too)

1. Patricia Kayden says:

He’s the perfect Republican. Cowardly and loud.

• mark says:

Better then the perfect Democrat, Cowardly (Clinton dodged the service too), loud like Al Sharpton, Al Franken, and Bill Maher, and most of all HYPOCRITES, like all the Hollywood limosine Liberal liars. Great post Kayden, you just shoved your smelly size 9′s in your mouth.

• Dave says:

Mark, perhaps you shouldn’t be listening to the “liberal” media so much. The actual facts are that Clinton did not dodge the draft. He initiated a dodge draft in which he would join the national guard, which is how Bush and Quayle dodged the draft, but then he backed out of that and entered the draft. The fact that he wasn’t selected doesn’t make him a draft dodger. Also he was opposed to the war, whereas Bush and Quayle supported the war. They just supported someone else fighting it for them.

• Bob K says:

Clinton had a student deferment and when he graduated he registered as 1-A. With the sole exception of Je Lieberman, every chicken hawk was a Republican.

• Bob says:

Lieberman is not a Democrat. He changed his affiliation officially to ‘Independent’ but marched lock-step with the GOP in their long war with Iraq. Even in 2003 Democrats were making jokes about a Bush-Lieberman ticket as he was considered Traitor Joe. Lieberman also did a voice-over about how it was so important to save Iraq from the Iraqis while the camera focused on soldiers who had lost limbs there.

• Joye says:

So you are a fan of Turd Nugent….guess that makes you human scum as well. My husband and I are both Vietnam vets and we’d have kicked his you-know-what if we had known him in the military and he had acted the way he is acting now.

• ohiodale says:

Typical liberals make up data on people they do not like. I researched and found out Nugent was not a draft dodger. Just because Nugent supports the second admendment does not mean he is a bad person. I am not a big fan of Nugent but to hate a man just because he has different beliefs, which hurt no one else, is really hateful and very ignorant. I find it so hyocritcal that liberals support Clinton who avoided the draft for the exact same reason as Nugent (college) and they loved Clinton. Try thinking for a change, you may be surprised what you find out about yourself.

• Jebby says:

Ted bragged about this pooped-his-pants stuff in Rolling Stone in the late 1970′s when it was still “cool” to have not approved of the Viet Wrong War. Where’s your research, Ted’s ON TAPE saying these things. Kind of hard to make stuff up with his own testimony….derp

2. Pingback: Uncle Ted weighs in... - Shooting Sports Forum

3. Jreid says:

Goodbye, Stanley. Off to your Klan meeting you go. You’re not welcome here.

4. rupert says:

Stanley shows us how classy those NRA folks tend to be. Real nice.
    As for Nugent, I used to enjoy his music; then I grew up.

• Bob K says:

My old roommate was in a band called the Shadows of Knight and Nugent used to go see them at the Cellar in Arlington Heights. He convinced Joe to teach him to play guitar, and after just getting started and learning a few chords decided that was all he needed. Joe was a guitar genius and Nugent is a hack who Joe detests for his lack of integrity.

5. james says:

Boy Stanley, razer sharp comeback you got there. It’s not just Nugent that did some dodgin’ way back when… it was George W … Newt … Cheney , 5X!, Delay…. Rush …. Mitt… and of coarse good ol’ Nugent shitting his pants, which gives a whole new meaning to “I was so scared I shit my pants”

Do you see a pattern there Stan? They love SENDING people to war and to their deaths, but when push came to shove and they had a chance to fight for this Country, they friggin hid… and Nugent didn’t want to go because he would have killed all the hippies? You mean all the hippies that actually fought for this country Ted ……. FN unbelievable.

6. LolYoureDead says:

Whatever flag you’re born under, you’re brainwashed to die for it. Whether it be North Korea, America, Israel, Palestine, etc…

7. charles ginsberg says:

Why is this draft dodging cowardly piece of crap getting press? I’m a vietnam vet and know where I was 68-71. He says he’s hurt that the army canceled his concert. What I really want to know is why the army would book him anyway???

• Bob says:

Good question. Also, does the Armed Forces Network still play Limbaugh who is a reich-winger. The WW2 vets wouldn’t have appreciated that.

8. Michael Hale says:

What about muhammad ali he was a draft dodger too.

• jreid says:

Wrong. Ali was a conscientious objector due to his religion and anti-war beliefs. Nugent SUPPORTED the war but was too much of a chickenshit to fight. Very different.

• james says:

So believing that you shouldn’t have to die for your country makes it okay while others do have to die for their country. Isn’t the government kindoff thereby supporting religion. If I didn’t believe in paying taxes I suspect I would still be forced to.

• Joye says:

You are wasting your time talking to morons as they don’t know the difference due to their stupidity.

9. Nicole says:

WOW, it says dead beat dad, but then says Ted was in a battle for not paying ENOUGH child support. Wanted to date a 17 year old almost an adult, little creepy for me but she was almost 18. Besides how many men out there really don’t have fantasies about those teen girls??? But will they admit it? No! Hey but no one says anything when the the 16 year old boy gets to HIT THAT from an older women then it’s soooo cool.
    Obviously he was the smarter one if the crap he did actually helped him not be drafted. Pay attention to that word drafted, not volunteer. If you didn’t want to fight for the beliefs and causes of others then why should you have to. I served 2 years in the Army, but if I was told that I had to I probably would have looked at it differently. By the way the secret service left with a laugh and “good day Mr. Nugent”. So now shouldn’t everyone get back to the grown up side of business here?????

• Jebby says:

“the crap he did actually helped him not get drafted”, you chose the right words there… The 17 year old girl he wanted to marry was too young for a man in his early 30′s, in ANYONE’S book. If some men are pervy and fantasize about young girls, that’s a “control issue” mixed with a perverse mind–and guess what? It’s still wrong.
      He’s all show, and no go.

10. Alex says:

Seriously wtf is wrong with the media?She was 17 probably 2 months shy of 18.It wasnt like she was 12….Even 16 it wouldnt be that bad considering its ok for a female teacher to bang a male 14 year old student these days.Draft dodger????Ohh no not that he stood up and said “you aint forcing me to do nothing”I would have dodged that shit to in that situation.Who the fuck is the U.S government to tell anyone what to fucking do with there lives.You cant force people to fight thats communism right there.So the damn guy outsmarted emmmm….Ted is no pedophile “she was 17″ and even if she was 16 if shes old enough to get behind a fucking wheel and making critical decisions and probably sleep with 10 kids in his school and a few untold adult we dont know about shes old enough to make her own decision.After all we are talking about lawmakers who ok a man to be forced to give his life but dont ok a person old enough to drive a death machine to make there own life decisions i mean shit 16 is the legal age to quit school.

11. Craig says:

Nicole, if Nugent had opposed the war, and wars since, then his evasion of the draft would be understandable. However, he is now a chickenhawk, claiming how brave he would have been,( had he been there), and is more than willing to send others to do his dying for him.

12. kathryn says:

He’s always talking about killing some politician, making them suck his gun or worse. how would he like it if someone talked about killing him, cutting out his eyes and tongue and heart, sewing his mouth shut and then burying him with a wooden stake up his ass?
    and all you guys who like teen girls, I know from experience as once being a teen you’re all lousey lovers. Every guy that likes teens is.

13. Ed Gentner says:

My nephew asked “Who is Ted Nugent?”….I told him he was a one hit wonder who did concert warm-ups in the 70′s for famous rock bands and then disappeared, turning up occasionaly to do a gig at a bar, mall opening, in court or on the police blotter. The revelations about his hygene or lack of comes as no surprise, what does come as a surprise is that anyone in their right mind would take this poltroon seriously, as a musician he’s a light weight, as a spokesman for anything he’s the joke that nobody laughs at.

14. Bob nugent says:

Why don’t you dick lickin liberals die or go to Somalia or something.

• sergio says:

you should really stop taking it up the ass for meth and beer, buy yourself some teeth, and go back to school you racist.

• james gravely says:

The old go back to africa comment does not carry any weight anymore and keep this in mind. if it were not for the evil white man that brought us frome africa to serve as your personal slaves you would not have to worry about us having to go back to africa because we would not have left there in the first place.

15. Ross says:

I read in his book, TED, WHITE, AND BLUE, that Ted Nugent advocates a mandatory, universal two-year draft for everyone upon graduating high school.

Therefore, I think Ted is a hyprocrite because he literally used dirty trickery to dodge the Vietnam War draft. I have a cousin who honorably joined a National Guard unit to avoid going to Vietnam.

As a patriotic American I oppose bringing back the military draft because it would violate the 13th Amendment against involuntary servitude, except as punishment for a crime. Having slaves fight for our freedoms?

If Ted either joined a National Guard unit, or registered as a consciencious objector and joined the Peace Corps to legally avoid going to Vietnam, and then advocated bringing back the draft. I would have had more respect for his different opinion.

In fact, if Ted was as opposed to bringing the draft, as he is for our 2nd right to bear arms, I would have forgiven him for what he did to dodge the Vietnam War draft.

But someone like Ted who dodged the Vietnam War draft, should not advocate bringing back the draft today!

• jimmy g says:

He is a cowardly draft dodger that is an insult to every person that served in the armed forces. There were other ways to stay out of nam. He could have joined the navy. His chances of going to nam would have been decresed immenseley. worked for mebut if I were sent there i would not chickened out. I would have done what my superiors told me to do. follow the orders given to me. Ted nugent is a coward.

• james says:

Men can change their minds about situations including what to fight for. Some would leave that decision to the politicians. I cannot say I would have gone to vietnam. I believe the cowards, if any, would have been the politicians. It is a joke for the liberals to point out that he had children out of wed lock when they are by far the biggest promotors of the immoral conduct that leads to children out of wedlock as well a redefinition of family and the death of the unborn. Picking on Ted may be fun but the source from which it comes is truly laughable.

16. meteormike says:

You take a huge whack job that is out of touch with reality and attack him and his political position because it differs from yours.

Next time, I challenge you to address the issues with credible sources……….never mind, anybody focusing on news from over 30 years ago is too out of touch and focused on getting attention.

17. Julian says:

The deadbeat dad and teen dating I can overlook, pretty standard for
    cockrockers of his day, but a flag-waiving, gun-toting, camo-wearing, pro-war DRAFT DODGER is just a little to freaky for me. I think it’s important people know this not just about Ted, but all the war-mongers of the world. The ones that scream loudest for batttle are almost always the ones who connive most to avoid combat. As for Ted, I think despite his rock chops he is basically a fool.

• jimmy g says:

Good comment. 100% true and if we were to face an invasion they would be the first ones to go hide under a rock and let the real heros defend us.

18. V Paronto says:

Song was sleazy. All of the stuffed dead animal heads in his house, creepy. Threatening a presidential candidate, unstable. Deadbeat ‘dad’, no surprise. Draftdodging chickenhawk, normal for extreme Rightwingers. All in all, probable teabagger, in more ways than one.

19. Glen Alexander says:

Don’t forget about your buddy Slick Willy Clinton, went to England to avoid the draft. COCKSUCKER!!!!!!!!

20. j camp says:

just a small correction for Glen A, slick Willie went to England for grad school….you know, the place where we get physicians, lawyers…..all Ted does is talk “big balls” when he can’t possibly have his own neck on the line. when it is he’s a coward.

21. Marlin Scaggs says:

OK its about time the truth came out also did you know that the state of Michigan and the folks from Jackson Mi was glad to see him move to Texas He is a poacher dead animal carcases were by his property all the time all year long up to the time that he moved .His house ca not sell because its ate up with black mold

22. Jack Me'off says:

The (police action) in Vietnam was a fkn joke. We should have not been there in the first place! So he was smart enough to get a deferment, GOOD. He like’s to have sex and make babies, wow really, what a surprise! Good for him. I will stand with Ted. I had my draft card back then, Thank God that (police action) ended a couple of months before I would have been drafted. We all know how that war worked out for the USA who can’t seem to mind there own fkn business when it comes to anything! Live free or Die Hard.

• jimmy g says:

Where do you think you get your freedom. it does not come free. Aprice has to be payed. You are just like ted. just another coward. Many a gi has served to protect the rights of a$$hole like mr.nugent and he shows no grattitude and neither do you. if we were invaded by the chinese or russians or whatever it would be guys like you and that would screaming for the military to stop the aggression. some would die. some would have serious wounds and all you jerks would have is another beer. Freedom somes at a price. stop taking your freedom for granted.

23. Wang Dang Sweet Poontang says:

I hope Ted saved those jeans he shit in, they’d be worth a lot of money to the apologists for him. He could put them up for auction on eBay. Why I’ll bet the Chickhawks would consider them a delicacy even a food, heck some enterprising little fascist could outbid his compatriots get the jeans roll them up into pseudo Dominican cigars and win the gastronomical heart of the Republican party by gifting them to Limbaugh.

24. Democratsareajoke says:

I find a lot of your liberal allegations quite hilarious. You say he’s a deadbeat dad. We’re you there to see him being that way? You think it’s absolutely absurd that he dated a 17 year old girl. I’d be willing to bet that all of you are picturing the 63 year old man today wanting to do that when in fact he was 29 at the time, and hello people, this was the 70s we’re talking about here.

And his draft dodging, like somebody mentioned it goes against the 13th Amendment to be forced into service. For the ones that did go and proudly served, the country is and always will be grateful to those fighting for us. But as someone who supports the military very strongly, I couldn’t bring my self to serve overseas. Instead I became a firefighter and helping serve that way. But why is it wrong to strongly support the military but not want to fight? As for what I’m hearing, if you support the uniform then you should wear it. And yes, he’s very outspoken about certain politicians. Who cares?! He brings out the truth and says it loud enough for everyone to hear. Only those so close minded and refusing to hear what really happens and goes on in politics wouldn’t want to hear such proclamations.

As someone who has known and been hunting with Ted for the past couple years I find some of these posts funny because you take what you hear from the media and automatically find it true. Deadbeat dad? On a hunting trip one time he was bragging about getting together with 3 of his kids and was ear to hear. His “poaching” you talk about I’ve heard stories of. I don’t doubt there were dead animals on his property, he’s one of the most avid hunters in the world. But as someone who fights so hard for wildlife preservation, and someone so followed by the media, don’t you think he would be smarter than to poach and leave the poached animals outside his property? He had a varmint problem, as most properties do, and the animals mentioned were foxes, coyotes, badgers, etc. there’s no season and no bag limit on those critters.

Wake up people and quit being so damn close minded.

• jimmy g says:

Doesn’t change a thing 29 or 69. the child was underaged and that also makes hima child molester.

• frank says:

wake up, he’s an idiotic douchebag.

• dbryson says:

You’re full of shit, quit the I know him, he’s my pal and he’s misunderstood, bullshit. He is an asshole who changed his colors, can’t man up and just looks out for number one.
      I saw him in rock shows in the 70′s- swinging in like Tarzan –good! Got stoned to Great White Buffalo. But I also served the Army , ADA and Air Cav.

25. wedge56 says:

Okay, so all of you defending the then 29 year old Nugent dating a 17 year old…if you had a 17 year old daughter, would you approve of her dating a guy pushing 30?

Didn’t think so.

• Bob says:

Everybody keeps bringing up the 17 year old which is bad enough. Has anyone here ever heard of the story with Courtney Love that she told? It makes him evil. Not only a contemptible coward who loves for others to go fight, but the lowest form of life.

26. Veteran63 says:

Nugent is a despicable coward. Threatening to kill “hippies in Foxholes”, hippies who were, nonetheless, fighting for the USA as he committed his every effort to elaborate, desperate schemes to avoid service. Later, to cap it all off, Nugent writes a book, Red, White and Blue, in which he promotes an idea of mandatory service for high school grads. Better he had titled his book, “Ted, White and Yellow”.

Feeling full of himself because the sycophants at Fox news probably have him on in steady rotation, Nugent made an ultimatum, “If Barack Obama becomes the president in November again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year.”. Ha, don’t hold your breath for that to happen.

At an annual meeting for the NRA he made empty threats, “We need to ride into that battlefield and chop their heads off in November” and in another case, “Obama, he’s a piece of shit. I told him to suck on my machine gun.”
    But, wen the secret service inform him of an impending visit, Nugent immediately begins to back pedal and acquiesce to authority, “(the Secret Service) have a duty, and I salute them, I support them,” Kiss a bit more ass, “Motor City Madman” more like “Motor Mouth Douche Bag”.

Come on conservatives, can’t you find another hero, another celebrity. What? You have Kid Rock and Nugent. SAD.

27. Pingback: Ted Nugent: 'Slaughter' Medicare, Medicaid, SS, Revoke Welfare Voting Rights - Page 2 - US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

28. Pingback: Ted Nugent playing guitar on Letterman and wearing a quiver of arrows - Page 4

29. Fuck off says:

Off coarse the liberals are gunna do tjis shit to ted… hes a damn good american who feels his rights are bein threatend and they are! All these stupid ass people have no clue at all lets see you athiest bastards take my rights away! All of you so called americans are not americans you are terrorist to the constitutionand have no commpn sense or morals what so ever!! You make me sick you fuckin yuppies!

30. chuck fails says:

How does someone declared mentally ill, unfit for service, own guns? Isn”t that against the law? Does the NRA know their spokesman shouldn”t be allowed guns? And the biggest threat to gun owners is the Patriot Act, which changed the 4th Amendment during a so called emergency. It established precedent for changing bill of rights

31. Pingback: Killing Them Peacefully « VIOLENT SCIENCE

32. TedTicklesCatsNuts says:

DEMOCRATSAREAJOKE ON SEPTEMBER 13TH, 2012 9:56 AM

said “He had a varmint problem, as most properties do”

i say bullshit, i’m in a very rural area and i have no such problems, you leave them alone and they leave you alone and everyone lives free, fucking lying cunt, fucking pussies going around shooting tiny animals with fucking cannons…

you and your buddy “The Nuge” are nothing but two old fucks who can’t stand getting old, a gun doesn’t make the man, where are you and “The Nuge” without your guns? i’ll tell you where, nowhere, nowhere, nowhere…

33. Matt says:

Many, like Ted, have turned a right Into a fetish. I’m 22 and I’ve never fired a gun, nor do I have a desire to. Know why? I get laid. And not by my fat toothless cousin who doesnt mind a tiny pecker, like most gun-toting redneck conservatives out there. Id need to take out my sexual frustration on things weaker than me, too. All you posting who served, thank you, that’s balls.

34. LD says:

Nugent was definitely a product of his times, but his domestic issues do not compare in any way with many of the scandals swirling around US presidents since 1963, enter Piers Morgan. It takes someone like Nugent to hold this monster off. People don’t seem to know anything about Morgan’s involvement in on the Milly Dowler affair, which was only a couple of years ago, Morgan fully an adult at that time. You have to remember, Morgan is the animal that hacked dead abduction victim’s cell phone account, Milly Dowler. That’s kind of like necrophilia with children. I don’t think people understand this, yet. The connection is Morgan= Savile, which Nugent is NOT! Glad he’s on OUR side! WAKE UP IDIOT AMERICA!

35. Dave says:

Killed all the hippies? Who does he think was buying his albums and making him rich? The guy’s full of it

36. Keith says:

Mohammed Ali was a conscientious objector and I have a lot of respect for him for that, they took away his heavyweight title and ended his boxing career for 6yrs for doing that. I don’t blame Nugent for not wanting to fight in that unjust war, but what a cowardly and ill conceived way of going about it! This was the best way that this self proclaimed genius could think of!? And let’s face it, there’s no defending his blatant hypocrisy when he now’s says he thinks that there should be 2yrs mandatory service for everyone. You can’t make up more absurd stuff than this guy. He literally lived in his own excrement for 10 days to get deferment, and then brags about what a great soldier”he would’ve been”… Textbook Narcissism. If want someone to make an intelligent, saw argument, you need to look elsewhere! LOL

37. don says:

Isn’t it funny how republicans like him drape themselves in the flag, talk tough about supporting war and the military, yet none of them of their family members actually serve! Pathetic. It should be the law that anyone who talks tough about supporting the military and war be immediately enlisted and shipped to the most deadly area. Bet having their own blood spilled would make them think twice before blowing hot air about how liberals oppose needless wars!

38. real hunter says:

Not only is teddy a coward , a liar and all round low life piece of shit ,also as a vet and life long hunter ,were i come from we call folks like him as deer killers .go to your pay ranch you little bitch and your show sucked

39. George Callas says:

As the proudest proud brother of a brother who got shot down 7 times in Viet Nam flying Medevac helicopters thereby saving countless American lives, I loathe and despise any scumbag “conscientious objector” or “draft dodger”. These loathesome, hated types represent the worst of the worst. I can assure any conscientious objector who gets drafted “the word will get around on him” very quickly. If I were one of them I wouldn’t want to share a foxhole with real Americans who I am sure would not shed any tears for these useless lowlifes if they were to end up “shot in the head”, by enemy gunfire, of course. Before signing off I say “fuck the lot of them”. Nothing but lousy Quislings..

• dbryson says:

I opposed all the f***ing wars from then to now ;but I still had issues over service – if I’m going to talk shit, I’d better have done something; I did. Ted didn’t.

40. Pingback: Gun Control Group Wants 'Racist' Nugent Out - Page 2 - US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

41. Kelly Begley says:

Oh what a tangled web we weave when we first practice to deceive…

42. I like the part about 2 wives and eight children that’s crazy!

43. Outstanding problems once and for all, you just received a company logo new reader. Precisely what could you advise relating to your submit that you just made a week in past times? Any kind of positive?

44. Wes says:

Ted truly is a Madman. I’m thinking his days are numbered as a political spokesperson.

45. KC says:

I guess the saying “you can’t fix stupid” is true. Fact is the draft that was in effect during the Vietnam war was law. A person did have a few options to avoid actual combat. They could join the Narional Guard, avoid the draft due to religion or another option was to join the Navy. Yes, the Navy presence was in the area, but as a sailor, you were not in actual hand to hand combat situations.

It was Ted Nugent himself who told every reporter of the day how he avoided going to Vietnam. Which even at the time was disturbing. Now he is recanting this because he wants to be a great patriot. You can’t have it both ways.

It’s pretty easy to go out and kill innocent wild life with high powered weapons and bows and arrows. It’s quite another thing to have someone shooting back at you….
    Ted Nugent was a one-hit wonder with his own band and collaborated with other musicians in Damn Yankees to have another ballad hit…That’s his claim to fame!!

Why in the world is anyone giving this “loud mouth” any press in the first place??
    And to threaten any world leader’s life is wrong is every way!
    Sorry Ted, you made some really bad decisions and you can’t change history!!